Charities at Christmas
Giving back at Christmas time – how can we give back to our communities and help charities during Christmas ?
- Donations – You can make donations to aid those in need, anything from as little as £1 can help make a difference.
2. Help out at a Homeless Centre – choose your shift and give some time to help those less fortunate. Why not buy a homeless person lunch and help spread Christmas cheer.
3. Give Blood: With shortages year round, giving blood has never been as important as it is today.
4. Charity Shops – Declutter your home and give away things which you rarely make use of.
5. Give the gift of music – the Cartlands foundation strives to help kids who do not own a musical instrument. Help spread the Christmas message this year by donating your unwanted instrument.